Super Photo Session
Bruce Osborn will be taking photos of one hundred Oyako (parents and children) on Oyako Day.
See details below on how to apply
Photographs taken at other Super Photo Sessions can be seen at Oyako Photo Gallery
SUPER PHOTO SESSION
DATE: Oyako Day, July 22, 2018
Applications must be received by June 30, 2018
Families that were selected will be contacted by July 13th.
A photo studio in Tokyo (participants informed of exact location upon notification)
*Each family is responsible for their transportation to and from the studio.
Each family will receive one free print.
Reporters are welcome on the session day, but need to make prior arrangements with the Oyako Day Planning Committee.
How to apply:
1. The names of the family members who will be photographed, along with their occupations
2. A brief note on why you want to attend
3. A snapshot of your family
4. The name and telephone number of the contact person
Please include “Super Photo Session” as your e-mail’s subject line
OYAKO DAY 2018 Super Photo Session
HAYAMA Post office #13, 240－0199 Japan
Please apply if you agree to the following.
* The photo you send is for the selection of applicants for Super Photo Session.
* Photo and other information that you provide will not be returned.
* When sending the photo by e-mail, make sure it is a JPG file and less than 300 kb.
* When sending by mail, write all the information on the back of the photo.
* Bruce Osborn and the Oyako Day Planning Committee will have copyright for photos taken at the Oyako Day Super Photo Session.
* Photos that taken at Oyako Day Super Photo Session may be used as Bruce Osborn’s artwork on his website, exhibitions, photo books, publications, TV, movie, and other media.
* Personal information you provide will only be used for things related to “Oyako Day” and not for other purposes.
Applicant’s personal contact information will only use by the Oyako Day Planning Committee and Oyako Day Campaign staff to inform the contest winners.