Oyako Day Super Photo Session 2018
On Oyako Day, Bruce Osborn will be taking photos of one hundred groups of (parents and children).
See details below on how to apply
|DATE:||Oyako Day, Sunday July 22, 2018|
|APPLICATION DATES:||Applications must be sent by June 30, 2018|
|NOTIFICATION:||Families that were selected will be contact by July 13th|
|LOCATION:||Photo studio in Tokyo (participants informed of exact location upon notification)|
Each family is responsible for their transportation to and from studio.
|PHOTO:||Each family will receive one free print.|
|PRESS:||Reporters are welcome on the session day, but need to make prior arrangements with the Oyako Day Planning Committee.|
|How to apply:||SEND
|Mail:||OYAKO DAY 2018 Super Photo Session
HAYAMA Post office #13, 240−0199 Japan
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please apply if you agree to the following.
* The photo you send is for the selection of applicants for Super Photo Session.
* Photo and other information that you provide will not be returned.
* When sending photo by e-mail, make sure it is a JPG file and less than 300 kb.
* When sending by mail, write all the information on back of photo.
* Bruce Osborn and the Oyako Day Planning Committee will have copyright for photos taken at the Oyako Day Super Photo Session.
* Photos that taken at Oyako Day Super Photo Session may be used as Bruce Osborn's art work on his website, exhibitions, photo books, publications, TV, movie, and other media.
* Personal information you provide will only be used for things related to "Oyako Day" and not for other purposes.
Applicant's personal contact information will only use by the Oyako Day Planning Committee and Oyako Day Campaign staff to inform the contest winners.